Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any service charges associated with the bank transfer.
The online presentation is an acceptable way for your presentation, which will allow participants to connect and take part in the sessions from your own computer(s).
|Each Extra Page
|60 USD / Copy
|60 USD / Copy
• One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 10 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
• Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Extra Paper Charges for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
• At least one author for each accepted final paper must register for paper publication.
• Each accompanying person should register as a listener to participate.
• For preparing the materials in advance, listeners please contact us before October 30 even if onsite payment is preferred.
• The conference can allow onsite reigstration for listener only. But the registration fee will be higher than regular, and those who choose to register onsite is request to prepare the cash in advance.
• Online payment is preferred. Bank transfer or paypal is request to pay for the service charge. Cash is better for Onsite registration.
1. Credit Card with VISA/ MasterCard/American Express/JCB card/Union Pay/Alipay/Wechat.ect. (No service charge)
2. Pay by Bank Transfer(30USD bank service charge undertaken by the registrant)
* The Bank Information should be offered by the conference secretary.
3. Paypal (30USD bank service charge undertaken by the registrant)
Every participant should
finish the registration before he can attend the conference. If
a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they
may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else
of co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the ICICM Conference Secretary by August 10, 2024, and 30USD bank service charge will incur. Cancellations received after August 10, 2024 but before September 10, 2024; 30% processing fee is required. Cancellations after September 10, 2024 but before October 5, 2024; 50% processing fee is required. Cancellations after October 5, 2024, will NOT be dismissed and registration fees will not be refund.
The ICICM2024 cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The ICICM2024 cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
Copyright © 2024 The 14th International Conference on Information Communication and Management