Papers describing original work are invited in any of the areas listed below. Acceptance will be based on quality, relevance and originality. Both full research reports and work-in-progress reports are welcome. There will be both oral and poster sessions. The scope of ICICM2020 covers the below topics, but not limited.
|Topic I: Management||Topic II: Communication||Topic III: Information Engineering|
|E-business and E-government
E-commerce and E-learning
Business Intelligence and Web Services
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Knowledge management and Management Innovation
Information Economy and Information Management
Theories and Practices in Technology, Policy, Management
Theories and Methodologies of Enterprise Management
|Network and System Security
Ad hoc and Sensor Networks
Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
Speech and Audio Processing
Signal, Image and Video Processing
Signal Detection and Parameter Estimation
Multimedia Systems and Applications
VLSI Design and Fabrication
Graphs and Combinatorics
Algorithms and Data Structures
Parallel and Distributed Computing
Reviewer Application Form(DOWNLOAD)
As a platform for global academic communication, the quality of proceedings has always an aspect attracting much of our attention. To ensure quality of the accepted papers and to better serve the peers in academic circle, we now call for reviewers among professionals and experts of the world.
Finish this from→send to the conference secretary(email@example.com)→help to review the papers according to the requirement→give the feedback→wait for the review result within 3 day→join in the committee→help to review some papers again
ICICM2020 will do the following support if your review is qualified.
*certificate or proof document
* list personal information on committee borad
*Select excellent reviewers which will be announced on webpage and award with certificate
All the review form should be with necessary and professional comments, the reviewer should be responsible for the authors’ research. If not, the conference committee can reject the application.
1. The applicant must hold PhD(doctoral) degree, or be Professor/Associate Professor of accredited academic institution.
2.The applicant must have good experience in his/ her specific research field.
3.The research field of the applicant must conform to the scope of the conference.
4. Possess a very strong command of the English language; verbal and written fluency.
5. Agree to return manuscripts within the deadline the conference secretary informed.
6. Agree to review the first revision of a manuscript for which he/she provided the initial review.
7. Agree to regard the manuscripts as a confidential document, and so should not use, share or disclose unpublished information in a manuscript except with the permission of the authors.
If you are interested, please submit your electronic resume or curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org; your application will be processed within 3 work days.
Copyright © 2019-2020.The 10th International Conference on Information Communication and Management