Here are 3 types of Registrants: Authors | Presenters | Listeners
Please see the detail requirement for each type in below.
Making a presentation on the conference and publishing the
paper in the proceedings:
1. Submitting your Complete paper first
2. Waiting for the Peer-review results (The conference secretary will notify you before/on the notification date)
3. Revising your paper as advised
4. Finishing the payment by refering to the detailed procedure in the acceptance letter
5. Sending back the final paper, payment proof, copyright transfer, and the filled registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org before the registration deadline
6. Receiving the confirmation of payment receipt.
Making a presentation only on the conference without paper publishing
1. To submit your paper abstract first
2. To confirm that you just want to make presentation in the conference by replying the email from the conference secretary
3. To wait for the review results
4. To finish the payment by refering to the detailed procedure in the acceptance letter
5. To send back the payment proof and filled registration form to email@example.com before the registration deadline
6. To receive the confirmation of payment receipt.
Participating in the conference only without presentation or paper publication:
1. Please log in the online register link to finish your registration at first.
2. Filling the online registration form and finish the payment online via credit card(VISA/Master/American ExpressJCB card) or Union pay.
3. Submit the online registration form and you will receive the feedback within 3 workdays from the conference secretary by email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Receiving the confirmation of payment receipt. The receipt will be offered when you attend the conference by default. If you need it in advance, please make a note or request it form the secretary in advance.
5.Contacting the conference secretary at email@example.com if you want to do the payment by bank transfer or paypal. The secretary will send the account to you, but please note that 30USD bank service charge will incur.
6.The conference can allow onsite reigstration for listener only. But the registration fee will be higher than regular, and those who choose to register onsite is request to prepare the cash in advance.
7.Online payment is preferred. Bank transfer or paypal is request to pay for the service charge. Cash is better for Onsite registration.
1. Credit Card with VISA/ MasterCard/American Express/JCB card/Union Pay/Alipay/Wechat.ect. (No service charge)
2. Pay by Bank Transfer(30USD bank service charge undertaken by the registrant)
* The Bank Information should be offered by the conference secretary.
3. Paypal (30USD bank service charge undertaken by the registrant)
Every participant should
finish the registration before he can attend the conference. If
a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they
may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else
of co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the ICICM Conference Secretary by August 10, 2023, and 30USD bank service charge will incur. Cancellations received after August 10, 2023 but before September 10, 2023; 30% processing fee is required. Cancellations after September 10, 2023 but before October 5, 2023; 50% processing fee is required. Cancellations after October 5, 2023, will NOT be dismissed and registration fees will not be refund.
The ICICM2023 cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The ICICM2023 cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
Copyright © 2023 The 13th International Conference on Information Communication and Management